Thomas Company is pleased to announce the recent sale of a Class-A Office Campus leased to software company Intuit (NASDAQ: INTU, S&P: A-) on a long-term basis. The campus is located approximately 10 miles northwest of downtown Boise in Eagle, Idaho – an affluent Boise suburb and one of the fastest-growing submarkets of the Boise MSA. With its blossoming population, Eagle has seen the formation of new communities and new custom-built housing. Eagle also boasts one of the lowest vacancy rates in the Boise MSA for commercial office property.
The purchaser owns several other similar assets and was in a 1031 exchange and motivated by the opportunity to acquire a core-quality asset for a long-term hold.
- Tenant Site Commitment Demonstrated by Campus Expansion
- Robust High-Growth Boise Market
- Brand New World-Class Construction
- Premier Investment-Grade Credit
- Attractive Annual Rent Increases